Become a better parent ( take kids out places and do more fun things with them)
Let us remember that without work, goals never get completed! The new moon is also the first, what better way to restart than this, join me in restarting let me know your goals and do a weekly checkin with
So I was online looking around and started wondering what are the perfect stones/crystals that would be better suited for Fall/Winter time. I have complied a small list of the best suited ones! Enjoy!!
1. Amber: Warm and inviting this actual resin from tree sap is an excellent choice for Fall. It is excellent at detoxification and protection from radiation, especially x-rays, sun, computers, airport, planes and other people’s energies. Due to its strong connection to nature and the earth, amber is a great stone for grounding our higher energies. Amber can add stability to your life. Helpful in clearing up depression and suicidal thoughts therefore, bringing about a positive mental state. Also useful as a memory aid, which makes it a good stone for studying. Amber is used for past life work, divination and scrying. It aligns mental and emotional bodies via its deep orange and yellow color.
2. Amethyst: The stone of spirituality and dream recall. Used for contentment and meditation. Provides common sense and flexibility in decisions. Strengthens and enhances psychic abilities, imagery and mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Most effective on the Brow and Crown Chakra. Amethyst contains the grounding color of red with the energy of blue, which is expanding, spacious and flow of peace. Amethyst is the color that you see in the sky as twilight transitions into night. Amethyst takes you on this transition from the magic time of dusk to a conscious shift into a different place. Crossing this threshold is the lesson of humility, which Amethyst can teach us. This stone can show us how to let go and trust; surrender so that you may see beyond the cycle that consumes your attention; give it all up, so that you can receive more; and bow, that you may become a part of the greater whole. Amethyst is considered a Master Healing stone.
3. Carnelian: This stone represents confidence, boldness, initiative, dramatic abilities, assertiveness and outgoingness. Precision, analysis, stimulates appetite, encourages celebration and brings awareness of feelings. It is the stone of passion and sexuality and is associated with the Sacral/Spleen Chakra. This stone helps you feel anchored and comfortable with your surroundings. Provides a connection to the past or to historical events. Carnelian can improve motivation. Helps one achieve greater success in career or personal matters. Helps ground people who meditate. Carnelian is one of the most helpful crystals for healing trauma, stress and emotional wounds that have accumulated in the etheric body or the Aura and are now manifesting as physical symptoms.
4.Copper: Excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing, and gem electrical energy into wearer’s energy field. Next to skin: Detoxes and soothes arthritis, rheumatism, other inflammation problems. 3rd chakra: stomach, intestines. Warms, releases resentment, anger. Built up in joints as arthritis. Exhaustion recovery, circulation, balances warm sun energy and cool lunar energy. Energize with sun. A plentiful metal ore that ranges in color from a soft red-brown to a deep brick red. Assists in the fight against inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism, particularly when used in conjunction with other stones. Helps stabilize the metabolism and heightens the immune system.
5. Hematite: This crystal is the most recommended stone for grounding and is associated with the Root Chakra, by encourages ones survival instincts and is centering. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, memory, practicality, helps those who study, do bookkeeping, detailed work and helps with sound sleep. Considered the symbol of life energy, hematite allows for more confidence, will power and boldness. Helps us adjust to being physical. A protective stone and helps bolster low self-esteem. Hematite is known to deflect negativity. It restores equilibrium, stability and is also used for astral protection. It brings our awareness back to the body and helps one maintain their sense of self. If worn, Hematite should be placed near the base of the spine.
6. Jasper: This stone is a methodical and meticulous worker of
practical, down to earth solutions. It has the ability to foster and
nurture and its energy is used for grounding and protection. Considered
more effective if it is used for long periods of time because it works
slowly. Each color of Jasper has additional, specific qualities when
used alone. Jasper is very effective when use on the Root Chakra.
7. Petrified Wood: This “stone” is most noted in helping us to
investigate past-life experiences. Makes the user more aware of nature.
It is a warm earthy stone, which is used at the Root Chakra, encouraging
ones survival instincts and is grounding. Petrified Wood is also
believed to energize the Heart Chakra. In mythological times, petrified
wood was believed to possess divine power and to this day, stands as a
symbol of man’s true connection to the natural world. This stone helps
with mental longevity, helping to sooth emotions, generating calm and
8. Kunzite: is a powerful, high level stone. It is used against negative
energy and empowers positive and loving thoughts. Most effective on the
Heart Chakra, it opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. It
represents unconditional lovingness and compassion. Used for healing
abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional balance, confidence, connection
to higher self and oneness. Kunzite is also used on the Brow and Crown
Chakra for the reason that it deepens altered states: psychic readings,
healing…being centered emotionally and spiritually. Strengthens healers
9. Sodalite: This stone is most recognized for healing, meditation and wisdom. This a good stone for general communication for self and writing. It is used for expressing logic and ideas due to its connection with the Throat Chakra. It is also used at the Brow Chakradue to the fact that it can access fine levels of intuitive information and promote the understanding of these concepts. It is also known to enhance community relationships. Considered a stone that is still evolving, sodalite can strongly affect changes in your attitude about yourself. It helps you be more objective and less critical about ways of dealing with existence. It is a stone associated with studying. This stone should be worn or carried around as a touch stone for a long period of time in order to reap its full benefits.
10. Sunstone: This stone is a kiss of sunshine, crystallized. Honors the God, brings good luck and fortune. Energizes and empowers one’s self. Warms the heart and lifts/rejuvenates the spirit. Sunstone is used for protection, life force, and grounding. Sunstone is a great stone to use with “energy vampires”, or those who drain your energy from you. This includes parents, children, lovers, patients, bosses or anyone who is possessive, aggressive or overbearing. Sunstone breaks these bonds and allows light, separation and clarity from these energies. This stone clears and brightens both the entire Chakra and unbounds the Aura. Sunstone does great justice when placed on our power center or Solar Plexus Chakra. Sunstone is a great stone to relieve stress and overcome fear. This stone is so brilliant that it can bring optimism, happiness and joy to anyone! Use this stone to help bring awareness to your spiritual realm and encourage the priorities of life. This is one of my favorite stones for depression. A good stone to strengthen the psyche as it promotes cheerfulness, good humor and a benevolent temper.
Hello my lovely bloggers, Well I have been away for awhile, moved back home, tried to find a place and didn't succeed. We stayed with my husband's mom for awhile, and I looked everyday for our own place, finally I grabbed the news paper one day and seen a listing about a huge home for cheap! Called immediately and told the man I was interested! Well, we got the house after a few weeks of waiting, impatiently I might add! Now we are moved in, we have lived here almost two months now! We had a few problems starting out...termites are very expensive! $1,200 later they are gone.
My weight loss took a back seat for the moment, as it failed the first attempt, so now I have to try a little harder the second time around!
Now on to my awful choice making skills, So about two weeks ago I wrecked my hubbies car, it needs a new radiator, bumper, and I warped the wheel, well he was upset at that..
Then to top it off, I dove into a local pond here in town Thursday, landed on a rock with my head :(
Needless to say, I am on a path of destruction and I am ready for that path to come to a end! It is getting painful. But on a plus side my lovely daughters party was this past weekend and she had a blast!!! 6 years old and she thinks she is grown.
Well it all came back, hurt myself halfway through my journey to loose weight, so couldn't work out for a month! Well the 20lbs I lost came back :( so once we move into our own place I am going to try again!
So today I finally got on and decided it was time to update my Blog! **Claps heard from all over** yes I know I have been away for a few weeks, I had quite a crazy past two weeks, father was in the hospital, work, family issues ect, ect...
Well, I was finally able to weigh myself, I have banished 13 lbs from my body! I am so happy to see all that baby weight finally coming off my midsection! It would be nice to see it come off a little faster but I know slow and steady will help me keep it off.
Other than that I do my everyday routines; Cleaning, sweeping, moping, making beds, dishes and clothes fun stuff am I right!! Wrong! haha :P but I get to enjoy my kids growing up, help them with homework when they need it, or just little life lessons!
The other day my son was outside playing when he comes to the door and screams at me, "MOMMY" and so I didn't have a chance to really reply because I was making dinner, so he did it again...Finally I was able to turn around and I said,"yes honey what can I do for you", He pressed his little face against the screen, looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and says, "Mommy you are so beautiful and I love you!!" :'() tears welled up and I was just like wow! I am amazed at how wonderful he is and how sweet he can be! I am glad he has learned at least that in life how to make someone feel loved and important! Well I told him I loved him so very much and he told me again I was so beautiful haha Gotta love the sweetness from little boys!!
Well now that I have shared some of my week/month let me know how yours went!!
Good morning my dear blog readers! I weighed myself friday and have lost a total of 8lbs !!!!!!!! woohooo so excited that something is finally working, now being monday Im going to see how adding work outs into my routine help me loose more weight!
I went to the Walgreens down the road and finally picked up some women's multivitamins so I am going to start taking those and see if that helps with my energy level and making me feel better. Have been a little sluggish but I know its just my body getting used to the different foods and the amount, also I have noticed that my stomach has shrunk some, can't eat nearly as much as I used to which is a good thing!
So stay tuned for more information and a layout of my workouts. Will post today as soon as I can!
Well so far so good, on the dieting have only had a few sweet things here and there, But its going well. Wont be able to weigh myself until friday so will update again!
Other than that, I have been organizing my whole house, Moved all the furniture around in my bedroom for a better vibe or Feng Shui, so far its a lot better than where we had it! Slept like a baby for the 3 hours I got to sleep, hahah!!! Diet wise I'm still keeping up with the weight on myfitnesspal....add me Silverstardragon
Exercise seems to always take a back burner though, need to bring it to the front and start working out more to help with the weight loss.
For food its just what I fix for the family but trying to take out some of the fat, or just eating less of it than i would normaly get! I see a little bit of a difference in my face so I would say maybe 5lbs gone!
I think I am doing well, I have only had a few sweets, but today I decided to just stick to normal foods no sweets ..........I have lost a total of 2 lbs so far, yay its a start !!!! I am keeping up with my food on my fitness pal for ipod, It says if I keep up my eating habits, in 5 weeks I will have lost 20 lbs!!!
As far as workouts go I havent gotten a full workout in yet.....but I do clean a ladies house for her every week on friday and let me tell you she has enough steps to feel like I'm on the stair climbers lol. But it is a vigorous cleaning for 4-5 hours so I burn a lot of calories just doing that!
Other than that I do the normal house work, chasing kids, enjoying the warm bed haha be glad when it heats up so I can get out and get moving, I am not a fan of cold weather at all.
Stay tuned .............Hopefully by the end of the week I will have lost another few lbs and soon be on the way to a healthier happier me!!!
2013 Thank goodness you are here and good reddens to 2012, what a fantastic and chaotic year it was.
I embrace this new year and all it has to bring....and to ensure this
years success I am taking on and making this one a new journey, not only
to make it exciting but to know that I put every effort into making
this year a successful, productive and positive one.-TipToe Chick
TipToe Chick has put a video out and I am now going to do what she says because I am ready to get this going and get healthy and balanced! I am excited to do this with her!! I will set small goals, easier accomplished and easier on me, that way I get the gratification and the want to continue to set goals! (see bottom for video link)
Goals to Achieve by Ostara (March 21st)
1) Get rid of all the junk in my house that I no longer use/need
2) Loose 20 lbs .......not to hard I don't think
3) Eat better
4) Make my Shrine a better place to visit for those apart of it
5) Try and cut sweets out for the whole month of January