Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 3 Of A New Me

Today is the third day to a New year a New Me,

I think I am doing well, I have only had a few sweets, but today I decided to just stick to normal foods no sweets ..........I have lost a total of 2 lbs so far, yay its a start !!!! I am keeping up with my food on my fitness pal for ipod, It says if I keep up my eating habits, in 5 weeks I will have lost 20 lbs!!!

As far as workouts go I havent gotten a full workout in yet.....but I do clean a ladies house for her every week on friday and let me tell you she has enough steps to feel like I'm on the stair climbers lol. But it is a vigorous cleaning for 4-5 hours so I burn a lot of calories just doing that! 

 Other than that I do the normal house work, chasing kids, enjoying the warm bed haha be glad when it heats up so I can get out and get moving,  I am not a fan of cold weather at all.



Stay tuned .............Hopefully by the end of the week I will have lost another few lbs and soon be on the way to a healthier happier me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment