Monday, January 21, 2013

8lbs gone!!

Good morning my dear blog readers!  I weighed myself friday and have lost a total of 8lbs !!!!!!!! woohooo so excited that something is finally working, now being monday Im going to see how adding work outs into my routine help me loose more weight!

I went to the Walgreens down the road and finally picked up some women's multivitamins so I am going to start taking those and see if that helps with my energy level and making me feel better. Have been a little sluggish but I know its just my body getting used to the different foods and the amount, also I have noticed that my stomach has shrunk some, can't eat nearly as much as I used to which is a good thing!




 So stay tuned for more information and a layout of my workouts. Will post today as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment