Sunday, November 25, 2012

Are you ready?

With my children at that stage of wanting to do things on their own but not doing everything they should, them being so young (5 and 4). So I went about finding  a check list of what I wanted them to do, with out having to remind them constantly. Since putting this up the kids have dramatically become cleaner! If they forget all they have to do is glance at the kid friendly list with the pictures and do what is listed!! There is also a blank space to add anything extra that you wish your children to do.

The most important one on my list would be brush your teeth. They are always snacking, so its important to keep your teeth bright and clean! It is usually the first thing most people notice.

I hope this helps you all keep your little rugrats a little cleaner and  more organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment